Friday, May 4, 2012

Living Life

I just wanted to check in since it's been awhile since I've been here.  Mostly I've been busy with my continued "work" with the online support group I belong to Scams of the Heart and starting a couple new blogs here and lenses at Squidoo.  I've also just finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy and loved it!  I won't attempt to see the movie until when and if they complete movies for all three books.  My daughter and grandson spent yesterday afternoon, after a nice lunch at one of my favorite local restaurants, planting flower seeds for perennials around the flower beds and big yard here where I live.  I live in a big old house that was turned into a tri-plex and this is the first chance I have had to really enjoy being outside since I moved here 3 1/2 years ago so I can't wait until the flowers grow and start blooming.  Once they do, you can surely expect some new photos in my photography blog here.  Overall I am looking forward to getting out more this spring and summer.  My newest blog may be one that I keep updated much more often than the rest for awhile.  It is about my weight loss goal for this year. I really think that blogging about my goals will help keep them fresh on my mind and help me reach them as well as make them fun.  

So there you have it.  If you don't find me updating one spot as often as you would like, check out the others because you will most likely find me there.

No comments: