Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The World of Wordle

You just have to go to this website and give this a try. It's fun. I found the site from visiting another blog, then entered the URL of this blog and the following is the Wordle that was created from that reference. Isn't it cool? I love how the words fun and family just burst off the page amidst the rest of the words. It generated quickly even though much of this blog is made up of videos and photos. You can visit the wordle website at this link: http://wordle.net





The blog I found this site from had an actual picture of their wordle creation. Mine just shows the link. But if you click on that link it will take you to the wordle creation made from this blog. Later, if I figure out how to do it, I will put the actual picture on here.

No comments: