Monday, October 29, 2012

Zukes Mini Naturals Dog Treats

Ever since Jonah's come to live with me he's always got yummy treats waiting for him.  His favorites are the treats I use when I want to train Jonah to do something new or to change his not-so-good behavior into good behavior.  You know...minding his manners.  So today I want to talk to you about these really good treats.
They are called Zukes Mini Naturals and they are so good.  I've only gotten him the roasted chicken flavor so far but we really like them.  They are easy for him to chew with his few good teeth.  They make him feel like that big cartoon goofball dog Scooby Do because just like Scooby will do anything for a Scooby Snack, Jonah will do just about anything for a Zukes treat.
They are easy for her to carry just a needed amount in my pocket so I don't have to take a bag or box of treats outside with us when we go for walks.  I also don't have to keep them refrigerated like I would have to if they were homemade chicken treats.  Oh I've made those homemade chicken treats for Jonah before.  They are good too.  Nothing beats homemade, right?  Except those have to be kept refrigerated.  Zukes can stay on the shelf in the resealable zipper bag.  Even though they are small treats, about the size of an average pencil eraser on the end of a pencil, they can be cut in half to make the treats last longer if needed.
You might be able to get Zukes at your neighborhood pet store or grooming shop.  But it might be even easier for you to get them online.  Your dogs will love them too.


 

No comments: