Thursday, April 24, 2008

Check My Photography Blog!

Finally I have some photos on my photography blog! It's certainly about time. What was I thinking making a photography blog before I was ready to put photos on it? Oh like I am in so many other ways, I tend to get ahead of the game sometimes. But now there are some photos. So go check it out when you have a moment. Be sure to post a comment to let me know what you think. That's just the start. I have a lot more to get scanned and get on the blog. Then of course, there will always be more pictures to be taken.

Today is youngest Grandson's first birthday. Sunday was oldest Granddaughter's seventh birthday. Where does time go? This weekend is birthday party central. One party on Sunday and another one on Monday. This just starts the season for grandchildren birthdays that will last through July.

No comments: