Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~~Another New Blog Has Been Born Today~~

Blogitis. Is it a disease? Do I have it?
Well, no matter. There is another new blog in the making. This one is quite different from the others as you will see. Go take a peek and let me know what you think. http://creativelycapirani.blogspot.com is the link. This one is something I have been wanting to try for a long time. Although I hadn't thought of doing it in a blog until recently. It's an experiment. I expect feedback, so don't be afraid to give it. I could do this privately on my computer and hide it all on a cd. So give me your opinions. And if you want to have a challenge, follow my lead and use the writing prompt I am using to be creative on your own end. Maybe even create your own blog to do your creative writing.

No comments: