Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Salad

As promised, here are pictures of the wonderful salad I made today. Actually, since I really love salads but hate making them, I usually just do all the making ahead of time and store in the fridge so all I have to do is just get some out and go. This was lunch. I also had salad again for supper. I got a lot of salad fixin's so I have a lot of salad to eat in the next few days. I supposed I will get tired of it by then. But I am already planning on what to do when the salad runs out.





Ingredients of this salad are: the bagged salad mix, broco-slaw, baby carrots, red radishes, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, cucumber, the pink grapefruit with it's juice and grape tomatoes. Dressing is honey mustard. The bell pepper was a last minute addition. I don't really like those either, but decided to add it anyway. It didn't do a lot to change the flavor. The grapefruit juice was really good with the other flavors. I think I should have used regular tomatoes and cut them up because then the tomato juice would have blended more with the grapefruit juice and cucumber. Anyway, it was still good. I intend to continue enjoying it.

No comments: